Clinic was founded in October 15, 1928 named "Public baths and the Institute of Physical Therapy treatment". It was the first rheumatological institutions in the southeastern Europe. Today it operates under the name of Drago Cop, MD who was the founder and first director and also the founder of rheumatology in Croatia and rheumatic section of Croatian Medical Association. From its founding until the present day dealing with the prevention and treatment of inflammatory, degenerative, metabolic and neurological diseases and rehabilitation of traumatized persons, including overuse injuries using the latest diagnostic methods of treatment. The institution is now equipped with modern computerized equipment.